We put the best talent in the right businesses
That sums up what we do – but it doesn’t tell the whole story.
Because attracting talent isn’t simply about finding people who are great at what they do. It’s about matching the right people with the right businesses and the right roles – at the right time.
Everything we do comes back to our core values of Relationship, Reputation and Recommendation. And our goal is always to be a trusted recruitment partner, who delivers excellent results time and time again.
How do we do that?
Through an unwavering commitment to professionalism, expertise, and support. So, whether you’re looking for your next property industry opportunity or you’re searching for the people who’ll take your business to the next level, we exist to help make your Mondays matter.
- Client Testimonial
- Toby Phillips - The Property Franchise Group
- Candidate Testimonial
- William Cassie
- Candidate Testimonial
- Abhishek Joshi
- "I wholeheartedly endorse Morné! His recruiting style is refreshingly unique. Morné took the time to understand my requirements, gave me practical advice, and most importantly, introduced me to ca...
- I wholeheartedly endorse Morné!
- "I wanted to write to say how very grateful we are for your help with our recruitment. You were clearly very understanding of our requirements from the outset and you handled the whole process wit...
- You really did stand out from other recruiters
Our contingency recruitment solution means you'll only pay for the service only upon successful placement of a candidate...
The retained partnership means we'll be engaged in all aspects of your hiring process, providing expertise at every step, from defining the search through to candidate onboarding...
We offer consultancy across all areas of recruitment and this can be seamlessly integrated into both the contingency search and retained partnership solutions...
Build your own recruitment business in partnership with Rayner Personnel.
As a Associate Recruitment Consultant you have the freedom and autonomy to run your own business within a designated territory offering recruitment services to new and to an existing client base with the full support of head office and the management team.
Salary Landscape Annual Report
The Salary Landscape Annual Report 2022/2023 details every salary average from junior to mid-tier to senior, from Junior Negotiator right up to CEO across Estate Agency, Lettings, Financial Services, Land & New Homes and the PropTech arena covering the whole of the UK.