Joshua started his career in estate agency gaining a valuable insight into the day to day workings of a branch. He then went on to set up two leading property Headhunting agencies and was involved in a number of innovative projects for the property industry.
Joshua has placed over 5,000 property professionals from Juniors/Graduates to CEOs. His ability to search and select exceptional talent has allowed him to become one of the best recruiters in the industry.
Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Remote Salary: £45,000-£50,000 Founded in 2016, our client is a dynamic, fast-growing, and award-winning company revolutionising the prop...
- "Josh comes strongly recommended by me: he is proactive, committed to getting the job done and fun to work with. I can see why he has done so well in his career to date!"
- Josh comes strongly recommended by me
- "I've worked with Josh now on the last two occasions I was looking for work. He is a great professional and what I can say with absolute certainty is he is very different to other recruiters. He backs up what he says both on coming back to you when he says he will and about the nature of roles and suitability. Would 100% recommend to anyone in the property industry"
- Would 100% recommend Josh to anyone in the property industry
- "Working with Josh has been an experience like no other. He is charming, knowledgeable and a genuinely great guy. I was blown away by his diligence and tenacity to get a success"
- Working with Josh has been an experience like no other...
The battleground for top talent is fiercer than ever, especially in niche markets where specialised skills and experience can make or break a comp...Read more
The UK job market is continually evolving, presenting both opportunities and challenges for job seekers and employers alike. As a recruitment agen...Read more
Staff are expensive. When I say that, of course I don’t mean it negatively but instead as an opener to remind us all that people are the biggest c...Read more
UK job vacancies soared to a record high of 1.24 million between October and December, according to the latest data from the Office for National S...Read more