As the leader of the estate agency business Russell was responsible for overseeing the training and development team, as well as the recruitment & selection making sure the business nurtured & attracted talent to the business. Often required to deputise the CEO, Russell is as comfortable in the city boardrooms as he is visiting branches in the network.
With a focused approach on recruitment & selection, training & development & activity & performance management, Russell led a high performance culture that delivered results and helped the business and colleagues achieve their ambitions. A qualified facilitator of the Stephen Covey 7 habits of highly effective people & the winning profile programme which focuses on identifying elite talent & how to nurture that talent .. Russell thrives on helping people live & get a great life.
- "Amazing service from Rayner Personnel. Unlike most recruiters who try and put you forward for every job they have regardless of whether it’s what you are looking for Russell Jervis took the time to listen to me about what I wanted and needed from my next role. He was then able to advise me of possible options and opportunities that may come up. Although there was nothing suitable when we 1st spoke Russel kept in touch, without emailing lots of unsuitable opportunities or calling me to discuss them, until the right opportunity arose. He was then on hand to offer advice and help right throughout the whole process not just until the offer was accepted but right up until the day I started a...
- Amazing service from Rayner Personnel
- "Having dealt with many recruitment companies I can honestly say these guys are simply brilliant. Russell was proactive in finding me the right company with the right role. Thanks for all your help."
- I can honestly say these guys are simply brilliant
- "I first worked with/for Russell while at Spicerhaart - where he was a fantastic leader & mentor. After both going our separate ways from the "Spicerhaart family", Russell got in touch via his new role with Rayner with what can only be described as the perfect opportunity. This showed Russell's continued understanding of my goals and values & paired those perfectly with a new role. Thanks again & really appreciate everything!"
- Thanks again & really appreciate everything