- August 2012: Rayner Personnel was incorporated.
- September 2012: Rayner Personnel opens its doors!
- October 2012: First shared offer in Bishop’s Stortford and our first placement!
- February 2013: Rayner Personnel hires their first employee.
- December 2013: Rayner Personnel rebrand including a new logo and website!
- January 2014: First dedicated 15-man office in Church Street, Bishop’s Stortford.
- September 2014: Rayner Personnel team grows to 9 employed People.
- July 2015: Rayner Personnel forms a franchise model.
- November 2015: Turnover exceeds £1million for the first time.
- January 2016: Rayner Personnel launches a self-employed licensee model for Associate Recruiters.
- April 2016: Rayner Personnel launch in the South East of England covering East Sussex, Kent, Surrey.
- August 2016: Rayner Personnel launch in the East of England covering Cambridgeshire, Essex, Norfolk and Suffolk.
- November 2016: Rayner Personnel launch in the Home Counties covering Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Gloucestershire, Hertfordshire, Middlesex and Northamptonshire.
- May 2017: The march in to the nation’s capital begins with the launch of East London.
- June 2017: This is closely followed by Rayner Personnel’s launch in North and South East London.
- November 2017: Sees the launch of North West London.
- December 2017: Rayner Personnel launches in the South Coast covering Dorset, Hampshire and West Sussex.
- January 2018: Rayner Personnel becomes the largest Property Recruiter in the UK based on headcount.
- March 2018: Rayner Personnel moves into their new, larger head office to aid their continued growth.
- May 2018: Rayner Personnel brings their marketing activity in house with a dedicated marketing team.
- September 2018: New website launches.
- January 2019: Simon King joins to head operations and further drive growth of the business.
- October 2019: Rayner Personnel takes part in the Women in Business Expo 2019.
- November 2019: We launched our new web site, hope you like it.
- December 2019: Sees the launch of our Specialist Sales division headed by Sally King.
- January 2020: 3,886 job seekers registered with Rayner Personnel.
- March 2020: Rayner Personnel launches the Property Pulse Poles in aid of the estate agency industry during lockdown.
- June 2020: Jason Bushby joins Rayner Personnel to lead the growth of our b2b Specialist Sales division.
- June 2020: Russell Jervis Joins to head our Estate Agency activity and grow our Associate program.
- July 2020: News articles published by Rayner Personnel reach 79,000 individuals across the U.K.