- August 2012: Rayner Personnel was incorporated
- September 2012: Rayner Personnel opens its doors!
- October 2012: First shared offer in Bishop’s Stortford and our first placement!
- February 2013: Rayner Personnel hires their first employee
- December 2013: Rayner Personnel rebrand including a new logo and website!
- January 2014: First dedicated 15-man office in Church Street, Bishop’s Stortford
- September 2014: Rayner Personnel team grows to 9 employed Peopl
- July 2015: Rayner Personnel forms a franchise model and sells its first region in the South West
- November 2015: Turnover exceeds £1million for the first time
- January 2016: Rayner Personnel forms its self-employed licensee model with its first associate, Liam Evans
- April 2016: Rayner Personnel sells its second franchise the South East to Guy and Pascale Hodge
- August 2016: Ian and Samantha Hoskins buy the East of England franchise
- November 2016: Employee Vicky Tate takes the leap and buys the Hertfordshire franchise, and Paul Abel joins the team purchasing the Home Counties and Mid-west franchise.
- May 2017: Matthew Swing joins the Rayner Personnel family, buying the East London Franchise
- June 2017: North & South East London Franchise purchased
- November 2017: Rayner Personnel welcomes Ian Roberts to the team, purchasing the North West London Franchise
- December 2017: Guy and Pascale Hodge purchase their second Franchise, South of England
- January 2018: Rayner Personnel becomes the largest Property Recruiter in the UK based on headcount
- February 2018: Development starts on the new Rayner Head office
- March 2018: Rayner Personnel moves into their new, larger head office to aid their continued growth
- May 2018: Rayner Personnel brings their marketing activity in house with a dedicated marketing team
- September 2018: New website launches
- November 2018: Rayner Personnel reaches national coverage
- January 2019: Group Operations Director, Simon King, joins the team
- September 2019: Major recruitment drive to grow the business with 12 new people joining the business across the UK
- October 2019: Rayner Personnel attend the Women In Business Expo 2019
- November 2019: Launch of new website to assist the growth of the business