Victoria started her career in the Estate Agency Industry back in 1999 for one of London’s top Agencies. Working her way up the ranks to Lettings Manager, she took a career change and joined the market leading software company selling desktop and cloud based solutions to Estate Agents all over London and the South West for nearly 17 years. She prides herself on her high level of customer service and simply loves helping people.
Victoria is so excited to be a part of the Rayner Family and will transfer her passion for people into your personal search for the right role and career for you. She wants to hear from companies looking for top talent and top talent looking to further their career.
- "I highly recommend Victoria; she did an exceptional job finding me an amazing job opportunity. Victoria's professionalism, expertise, and dedication were evident throughout the entire process. Thank you for your outstanding support!"
- Victoria did an exceptional job finding me an amazing job opportunity
- "Victoria got in touch having taken the time to understand my CV and was therefore able to have an open conversation about how my skill set could help in the role she was recruiting for (which happened to be in a new sector for me). In our first conversation we discussed the opportunity for an hour and was completely transparent throughout the process in terms of feedback, expectations etc. Despite the role being in a new sector I was so well prepped the whole process only took three weeks from our first chat to job offer. Really impressed, has my trust, would recommend"
- Really impressed, has my trust, would recommend
- "I've had more bad experiences with Recruiters than good...and that includes when I worked as one but every so often one comes along and restores your faith in them. Victoria was not only a joy to talk to, but she had a genuine interest in finding me a job that matched my experience and skills.What sets her apart from the masses is her follow up and follow through. If Victoria promised she was going to call me to provide prep or get in touch to see how an interview went, she would stick to her word"
- Victoria was not only a joy to talk to....