My client is a well-known FTSE 100 PropTech media company, regarded as a leader in their field globally. This is an amazing opportunity for someone with experience in both new business development and territory account management.
- Based from Home
- Immediate Start Available
- Great Company Benefits
A typical week as an BDM might involve
- Achieve new product targets in your area of responsibility.
- Identify new business opportunities, present and close with a bespoke advertising solution.
- Conduct regular account reviews to prove value and ROI.
- Conduct relevant product and service training with customers
- Consistently ensure all customers have clear understanding of pricing structure and new initiatives.
- Feedback, with regularity, details of “the market” to Area Director and Estate Agency Board.
- Actively participate with on-going training (you always want to be better)
- Attend regional and national meetings.
- To maintain a CRM database of your customers.
- Work closely with your Telephone Account Management (TAM) and Customer Service colleagues to offer consistently great service.
- Liaise closely with Area Director, Telephone Account Manager, Head Office support departments.
We’re looking for someone who
- Has consistently over achieved set sales targets.
- Structured, disciplined, energetic, committed to individual and group improvement.
- Positive attitude, onboard feedback, seek to be better.
- Open and honest team player.
- Excellent eye for attention to detail and accuracy.
- Analytical and confident with data analysis.
- Able to thrive in a hardworking and dynamic team.
- Driven to exceed team expectations.
- Problem solver with the ability to take ownership and resolve issues.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to challenge ideas and ask questions.
Please contact Victoria Leger – Victoria.firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 07920 041813
Please Note: Rayner Personnel – Property Recruitment are acting as a recruitment agency with regards to this position. By submitting your application, you are consenting to Rayner Personnel processing and storing your data for the purposes of your job search.
We receive a great many applications for our vacancies and try to respond to as many as we can as quickly as possible. If you have not heard from a member of the team within 48 working hours, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful, but please feel that you may apply for other roles we are advertising in the future.