We are looking to expand on our B2B sales team and drive our transaction management product offering direct to estate agents and housebuilders. We’re already seeing great results and take-up of our products through our refined strategy and regional approach and are now scaling up our operation within Greater London. As an accomplished Sales Manager you will be leading the charge within your own patch, identifying, researching and approaching clients to create your hot box of leads, developing, closing and signing up new clients to agreed targets.
As a company we are a big believer in giving as much autonomy and ownership as possible. You will be given direct ownership over these key areas:
- Driving sales revenue - by identifying the issues for the client, offering clear solutions and helping them to take the next step towards partnership
- Delivering a remarkable customer experience - throughout the sales process (even for those clients we can’t help)
- Reporting to business - on both the sales pipeline and any customer insights you’ve discovered to help guide decision making and products
- Additionally, we are looking for someone who is passionate about shaping our processes and helping us to build an industry changing product. We want you to feel involved! Our team is growing but is still young enough for you to help build something from the ground up and have your say in how things should be done.
Who you are:
- Experienced in selling Financial Services and/or Conveyancing to Estate Agents and/or Housebuilders
- Experienced in selling axillary services to Estate Agents and/or Housebuilders
- 3+ years proven sales experience with a proven track record of consistently exceeding sales targets
- Outstanding customer service and mastery of relationship and solution selling
- Ability to quickly learn technical products, processes and motivational drivers to effectively find and close new opportunities
- Computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft applications and Salesforce, as well as other administrative and HR applications.
- The ability to work calmly under pressure, showing good Initiative and enthusiasm
Other nice to haves:
- Experience selling software to estate agents or housebuilders
- Sound knowledge of the UK residential property market or legal conveyancing process
- Experience working in a start-up where every problem is up for grabs
- Degree educated
- £40K base salary with OTE in excess of £60K
- Company laptop
- Pension scheme with employer contributions
- 20 days holiday p.a plus Bank Holidays