OTE ranging from £40,000 - £80,000 Subject to experience
I am working on behalf of a client who prides themselves on rewarding their staff.
My client is a seeking Mortgage and Protection Advisor across Norfolk.
Do you have what it takes?
- 1,2 & 3 CeMAP qualified?
- A passion for delivering first class customer care
- A Full UK driving licence
- IT literate (MS Office, internet, email systems)
- Ability to demonstrate a track record of generating new business in a target driven environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We are looking for career driven, adaptable and like minded individuals who strive to be the best of the BEST.
Our clients aim is to improve their customers experience throughout the whole mortgage process, from the first initial appointment to picking up the keys for their new home.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Salary (Subject to experience)
- Uncapped commission
- Training and development programme
- A clear path for progression
- In-house leads
- Bonus schemes
- Discounts on property services
- Administrative support throughout the whole process
- Company Car or Car Allowance (Subject to experience)
- 5 day working week
You will be responsible for
- Establishing your personal brand in the local area in order to build good relationships across all aspects of the business
- Structuring a brilliant relationship with the Estate Agency teams in order to provide extra training and support
- Attracting new customers and business
- Being able to guide your clients through the entire mortgage / buying process
- Having the know how to provide your clients with advice on a wide range of products and services
- Making sure you are taking part in regular branch meetings to discuss best practice
Although experience is advantageous, this doesn’t necessarily mean you won’t be considered.
My client offers industry leading training and development, you will be learning from the best in the business.
If you have completed CeMAP qualification 1 and want to start your career as a Mortgage and Protection Advisor, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
If you are working in the banking industry and feel as if you are not being rewarded for your hard work and determination, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
And lastly, if you are currently working for a company as a Mortgage and Protection Advisor and feel as if you have hit a ceiling of progression. Please do not hesitate to get in touch.
This is a brilliant opportunity to propel your career within a company that truly cares about progressing their staff.
If you’re interested to discuss this opportunity, please contact me.
Contact Details: If you are interested in this role as a Mortgage and Protection Advisor please contact Joe Bunce firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 07506547621
Please Note: Rayner Personnel – Property Recruitment are acting as a recruitment agency with regards to this position. By submitting your application, you are consenting to Rayner Personnel processing and storing your data for the purposes of your job search.
We receive a great many applications for our vacancies and try to respond to as many as we can as quickly as possible. If you have not heard from a member of the team within 48 working hours, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful, but please feel that you may apply for other roles we are advertising in the future.