Valuer / Lister
Estate Agent – Senior Valuer – Aylsham, Norfolk
Basic Salary – Circa £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
Realistic 1st year OTE £40,000 - £45,000
Realistic 2nd year OTE £55,000 - £60,000
We are working on behalf of one of the industry’s most successful names, my client has recently acquired one of the areas established estate agencies and we’re on the lookout for the next superstar Senior Valuer to join their successful growth.
A massive opportunity to learn from some of the best in the property industry and excel in your career.
We are looking for someone tenacious, personable, and driven who can help guide this branch to even more success within their local marketplace.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Conducting market appraisals
- Listing and marketing properties
- Keeping up with market trends and patterns
- Keeping in touch with potential clients
- Over achieving targets
- Generating new business
The ideal candidate for this role:
- Preferably experience in a similar role or an experienced estate agent looking to make the step up
- Proven track record in generating new business
- Well-spoken and presented
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Be able to work well within a team
- Clean UK driving licence
If this role sounds of interest to you, please get in touch with us today.
Contact Details: If you are interested in this role as a Sales Valuer / Lister please contact Joe Bunce firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 07506547621
Please Note: Rayner Personnel – Property Recruitment are acting as a recruitment agency with regards to this position. By submitting your application, you are consenting to Rayner Personnel processing and storing your data for the purposes of your job search.
We receive a great many applications for our vacancies and try to respond to as many as we can as quickly as possible. If you have not heard from a member of the team within 48 working hours, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful, but please feel that you may apply for other roles we are advertising in the future