Senior Property Manager
Senior Lettings & Property Management Specialist
My client is on the lookout for an experienced lettings and property management specialist to join their unique and market leading team within one of the UK’s most respected estate agencies.
A rare and exciting position has become available for an experienced lettings and property management professional to join our client’s successful team in the beautiful and sought-after Norwich office.
The successful person will earn a competitive starting salary dependant on experience and will be joining one of Norfolk’s most respected estate agencies. If you have a minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role, obsessed by customer service and happy to go above and beyond to support your clients and colleagues, we want to hear from you.
My client is flexible in terms of the role. We want to speak to senior property managers who want to work towards the next step in their career or current lettings managers who are looking for a refreshing change of environment and a new challenge. The role requires experience in both front end lettings, and property management and will have full responsibility for the small team and portfolio with good opportunity for future progression as we look to expand.
- Previous minimum 3-year experience within lettings and property management
- Confident and polite telephone manner. You’ll need to always exceed the customers’ expectations.
- Must be committed to self-development and enjoy learning.
- Confident in nature and enjoy helping customers with their property queries.
- Mature approach to work, my client needs someone who can hit the ground running and work independently if required.
- To be a genuine and proactive team player. Always willing to help others and go above and beyond when required.
- Solid understanding of the current letting specific legislation and possible incoming trends/changes.
- Proven administration skills, with good understanding of outlook, excel and ideally Microsoft teams.
- Previous use of lettings CRM systems and ability to learn a new system
- Ability to prioritise workload and operate in high pressure situations.
- A positive and fun can do attitude.
- Driving licence and car
1) Answer incoming calls in a professional manner with excellent customer service.
2) Identify customer needs and resolve issues efficiently.
3) Oversee the management of portfolio ensuring full compliance with safety certificates
4) Review each properties rental income periodically to ensure market value.
5) Ensure end of tenancy renewal process is consistent and kept up to date
6) Manage and prioritise maintenance issues in line with company time frames.
7) Attend inspections and report findings back to landlord with recommended actions.
8) Register potential applicants, attend viewings, and provide post viewing feedback.
9) Process offers, negotiate tenancy terms, and manage the move in paperwork and logistics.
10) Serve relevant notices in the correct manner.
11) Create new let files for each let
12) Attend company training as requested and work towards ARLA Level 3 Qualification if not qualified
The Ideal Person will:
- Have previous experience in a lettings and property management role
- be well presented
- Speak fluent English
- Be of an honest and trustworthy nature
- Be highly self-motivated
- Have a minimum 3-years’ experience in lettings
- Ideally ARLA qualified
- Have competent IT skills
- Have a good understanding of Norfolk geography
- Have a good eye for photography and understanding of a camera
- Valuation experience, however training can be provided.
You’ll be based in the beautiful and prominent central Norwich office and working Monday to Friday 8:45am to 5:30pm and every other Saturday 9:00am-3:00pm with a day off in lieu granted for every Saturday worked. You will need to be able travel to the office but there is free parking a short walk from the office.
Why should you apply?
- Competitive starting salary and branch commission structure dependant on experience.
- Modern, light and bright office with free parking
- Holiday of 28 days which increases each year to a maximum of 32
- Enrolment into pension scheme
- Social events
- Qualification and training opportunities
- Secure role with opportunity for progression
- Genuine friendly team that does the right thing by the customer and each other
If this role sounds of interest to you, please get in touch with Joe Bunce email@example.com or by phone 07506547621