The Estate Agency business model has been shaken up over the past 5 years by so called ‘disruptors’ of the antiquated model that traditional estate agents offered. Online only models have sprung up in every corner and this is a growing trend.
The traditional model has needed to adapt to more current working methods and with the emergence of some fantastic prop tech now available in the market there is a new hybrid model that can be adopted to create a dynamic flexible environment for entrepreneurial estate and letting agents to thrive in and create a business to be proud of and still provide the full service to their customers.
My client is looking for an Associate Franchise Owner in Portsmouth, Hampshire. This self-employed model will support you every step of the way working as a true business partner. You will be responsible for building a business in a territory, and in return you have the chance to build real wealth and be part of an ambitious company with an uncapped opportunity for progression and personal development. They make managing the business straight forward and highly efficient, so you can focus on your customers and helping them in all their property needs.
You will have an exclusive territory defined by 10 postcodes. You will be responsible for maintaining the market share and reputation of yourself and the company.
- Earn up to 90% commission
- Earn a very minimum of £50k to £120k and beyond
- Have a physical HQ that will support you in generating new business (This is NOT an online estate agency)
- You’ll access business and systems coaching
- You’ll have ongoing, immediate, highly experienced support
- The smartest, market-leading software packages
- Have more control over your working day and week
- Social media and marketing support, including sale boards, business cards, leaflets and campaigns
- Protected territory
- Low-cost set-up – from Month 4 £500 per month with 1st 3 x months FOC
- Quality back-office and administrative support to help you achieve results better and faster
- Sales progression management
- As well as all this, you’ll be presenting under a highly reputable name and trusted umbrella of professionalism and exceptional standards.
- There’s no sugar coating. A comprehensive £26,000 launch package that helps you get up and running with full support throughout.
You will need ideally at least 3-4 years’ valuer experience to fully embrace and excel in this opportunity.
Contact Details: If you are interested in this role as an Associate Franchise Owner please contact Sarah Pascal email@example.com or by phone 0203 143 7117 / 07808 207544 in the Property Recruitment Team at Rayner Personnel - South East Regional Office and please send us a copy of your CV.
Please Note: Rayner Personnel – Property Recruitment are acting as a recruitment agency with regards to this position. By submitting your application, you are consenting to Rayner Personnel processing and storing your data for the purposes of your job search.
We receive a great many applications for our vacancies and try to respond to as many as we can as quickly as possible. If you have not heard from a member of the team within 48 working hours, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful, but please feel that you may apply for other roles we are advertising in the future.