Our client a well-established independent Estate Agent is looking for a Lettings focused Office Manager to be part of their close knit team in their office just off the King's Road. The company pride themselves on their high level of customer service, they offer Lettings and Property Management services. They have excellent local knowledge helping customers find the right properties for their needs.
The ideal candidate will be someone with at least 5 years plus experience dealing in Estate Agency, preferably in Lettings/ Lettings Administrator/ Property Management roles. The role primarily involves being responsible for the Lettings Administration but you may be asked to help out with the odd viewing and/or general admin and tenant referencing.
You must be highly motivated with impeccable organisational skills, the ability to multi task, outstanding attention to administration detail, a positive attitude and a strong work ethic.
You must have a good understanding of Microsoft Office, Rightmove and Zoopla as well as good knowledge of lettings legislation and the ability to draw up agreements and register depsoits.
You must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, and have good interpersonal skills with both clientèle and peers alike, being able to take your own initiative as well as being a great team player.
Benefits of the Office Manager role include:
- Generous starting salary
- Brilliant working environment
- Sought after Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm position (very rarely will working on a Saturday be required)
- Holiday entitlement (20 Days + bank holidays inc Christmas-New Year)
Skills & Experience required for the Office Manager role will include
- Great Team player
- At least 3 years experience in Estate Agency in a Lettings based role
- Well-presented and articulate
- Professional telephone manner
- Super organised and able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office
- Exceptional customer-service skills
- AST, lettings legisltion, referencing and deposit registration knowledge
- Confidence to do viewings and speak to clients
The role of the Office Manager will include:
- Working with an established team
- To work under pressure, whilst remaining organised, focused and accessible
- Processing reminders and legal paperwork
- Some Sales and Property Management cover may be required
- Updating records
- Conduct viewings if and when required
- Tenant referecning
- Deposit registration
- Admin support to the Directors
- Taking telephone enquiries
If you meet the above, please apply now or call me on 07510130646 to find out more!
PLEASE NOTE DUE TO HIGH VOLUME OF APPLICATIONS WE WILL ONLY BE ABLE TO RESPOND TO APPLICANTS WHO MEET THE REQUIRED CRITERIA ABOVE