Trainee Estate Agent
This is a superb opportunity for someone who wants to get their foot through the door and start a working career in Lettings.
As a Property Manager you will be responsible for the Fully Managed Rental properties in the Estate Agency. The responsibilities and tasks are as follows:
- Carry out quarterly property inspections.
- Liaise with tenants and landlords consistently throughout the tenancy and deal with any problems or queries that they may have.
- Arrange all maintenance works with suitable contractors and get quotes agreed prior starting all works.
- Arrange yearly Gas Safety checks and update the systems which is a legal requirement that must be carried out by law.
- Make sure all your correspondence from the landlord and tenant via email gets responded in a timely manner.
- Book check outs on the properties when tenants decide to vacate.
- Negotiate and carry out the deposit returns in a timely and efficient way discussing with both parties any deductions that are needed and finalise agreements.
You will need to have:
- Great skills with communication and understanding peoples needs, this is a customer care role.
- Multi-skilled - be able to work fast but precise in a fast paced environment.
- Thrive under pressure
- Have a can-do attitude
- Proficiency in Word and Excel
The benefits are:
- Full support and training
- Long term career prospects
- Job satisfaction
- Good starting salary
- This role will give you a great knowledge of Lettings for future career prospects
If you'd like to get into Lettings, please contact me on 07753 130532 or email me on email@example.com