Property Manager - St Ives, Cambridgeshire
£20,000 - £22,000 basic salary plus bonuses
Are you super organised and good with people?
I have a well established and successful client who needs someone to work with their tenants and landlords to ensure efficient planning and smooth operation of tenant changeover of their properties. This means checking the condition of properties and agreeing any costs for works with landlords, tenants and contractors, organising works, ensuring checks ins go well, whilst at the same time keeping everyone happy and on time! Other tasks include general maintenance, inspections, safety compliance and general office tasks.
Based in their central St Ives office for 40 hours a week, including 1 Saturday morning in 3 – Salary £20,000 - £22,000 pa depending on experience.
We ideally need someone who has the following attributes – however, this is an ideal wish list - none of us are a perfect match for our jobs! So, if you think you meet some of these attributes then please apply:
- Successfully uses explanation and persuasion to reach agreement
- Forms good working relationships with people quickly and effectively
- Naturally positive and optimistic
- Able to be firm when needed
- Resilient in the face of objections or resistance
- Thorough, detailed and observant
- Very organised. Able to properly prioritise a number of active tasks at the same time
- Able to communicate clearly and confidently with others in written and verbal English
- Able to undertake office administrative tasks in a detailed manner
- Understands routine house maintenance issues
- Able to adapt to different tasks
- Able to use computers for accurate records and communication
- Comfortable working in an open plan office and being part of a team
- Must have a current driving licence
This position is available immediately with interviews taking place straight away.