Development Manager/Developer Surveyor
Our client a leading property development investment, and hospitality group established for 50 years are looking to recruit a Development Manager/Developer Surveyor.client a leading property development investment, and hospitality group established for 50 years are looking to recruit a Development Manager/Developer Surveyor.
With a head office based in Harrow, their portfolio stretches through Central London and the M25 corridor. The group have exciting growth plans and are interested in a variety of projects including 3 new hotels that will be completed by the end of 2023/2024 as well as currently working on 5 large residential developments.
They offer a really inclusive, professional, and friendly working environment and are proud to have very high employee retention.
The successful candidate will be focusing on schemes in both the Residential and Hotel market, from inception to completion. You must hold a full UK drivers licence and be a car owner.
Benefits of the Development Manager/Developer Surveyor role include:
- Monday to Friday position office based
- 23 days annual holiday entitlement
- Excellent basic salary + discretionary bonus
- Company pension
- Company laptop
- Opportunity to be a part of this growing, dynamic business
The role of the Development Manager/Developer Surveyor in brief:
- Development appraisals
- Land buying and site acquisitions
- Design development
- Property sales and marketing
- Handling all utilities connections for new projects
- Managing building regulations, CDM and planning applications
- Oversee development budgets/development cash-flow forecast
- Assess performance of current portfolio to ensure profitability and value
- Monitor and ensure all compliance, safety and risk management are met
- Monthly site visits -monitoring progress from conception to completion
- Working closely with the entire development team; architects, consultants, general managers and construction team
- Reinforce delivery of brand standards, including FFE and compliance
- Supervising and liaising with our external planning consultants on the submission of every project and discharge of conditions section 106, and appeals if needed
Experience/ Skills/ Attributes needed for the role of Development Manager/Developer Surveyor include:
- Minimum 4 years Development Management experience
- Estate Management Degree or equivalent
- Residential and hotel scheme exposure (must have both)
- Multi-site experience
- Passionate, highly motivated with a hands-on approach
- Organised, structured with an excellent eye for detail
- Personal commitment to strong customer service and high quality delivery
- Strong IT skills, including Microsoft Office packages
- Able and willing to travel
This is such an exciting opportunity to work for a company that is expanding in both the Residential and Hotel Sector !
Are you that special person they are looking for ? Don't delay apply today !