An exciting opportunity avaliable for a Sales Negotiator to cut their teeth in one of London's most successful indpendent branches, with a host of great perks. If you want to work in the busy City,Docklands of East London then don't delay!
- Responding to leads from our website and telesales.
- Lead and viewings management via your extranet tasks list.
- Taking on new instructions and communicating our terms of business.
- Valuing property for vendors.
- Handling the negotiation and offers between thevendor and purchaser.
- Compiling property descriptions to load to our website.
- Showing/viewing property with potential purchasers.
- Answering general queries from vendors and purchasers.
- Coordination of agreements and sales and legal paperwork.
- facilitating the smooth transaction between purchaser and vendor.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant legislation.
- Consistently looking for new ways and ideas to improve service levels.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Full clean manual driving licence - Essential
- A good command of spoken and written English - Essential
- UK/EU passport or a work permit - Essential
- Flexibility to work long hours.
- Good computer and keyboard skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Sales experience – a benefit, but not essential.
- A good understanding of excellent customer service.
- Foreign language/s – a benefit, but not essential.
OTHER DETAILS / REQUIREMENTS:
- A competitive basic salary with an excellent commission package
- OTE earnings in your first year of £25-30k (basic plus commission)
- high guaranteed basic t for 4 months plus £2.5k car allowance (or car)
- Monthly bonus scheme, and a prize scheme
- Prizes include electronic goods, luxury suits and handbags.
- Fast career progression – we generally promote from within.
- Professional industry training, NAEA.
- Car allowance/company car