Our client, a forward-thinking one branch independent Estate Agent is looking for a Lettings Negotiator to work in their Harrow office. The ideal candidate must have lettings experience , be career driven, a self-starter looking to make their mark to develop the business to the next level.
Benefits of the Lettings Negotiator role include:
- Holiday entitlement
- Professional working environment
- Competitive commission structure
- On-site parking
Skills & Experience required for the Lettings Negotiator role:
- Team player
- Well-presented and articulate
- Professional telephone manner
- Exceptional customer-service skills
- Ambitious and target driven
- Natural selling ability
- Hold a full UK driving licence and be a car owner
The role of a Lettings Negotiator:
- Ability to identify appropriate properties for clients and vice/versa
- Good working knowledge of inventory
- Working with an established team dealing with separate renewals, property management, compliance and accounts departments,
- Focus will be on speaking with potential tenants, building relationships, generating leads.
- The ability to provide advice and turn initial enquiries into actual business are also pre-requisites of this role
- You will need to be able to work under pressure, whilst remaining organised, focused and accessible
- You also need to be very driven and determined making a large volume of calls to potential tenants
If this sounds like the job you've been waiting for, to make your mark in an independent Estate Agency, apply today !!