Our client an award winning independent Estate Agent is looking for an experienced, dynamic Branch Manager for their brand new office in Greenford. They have a great team who all work together offering brilliant customer service.
They are looking for someone with extensive property experience, either an established Branch Manager looking for a new challenge, or an assistant Branch Manager looking for the next step in their career. It must be someone with the drive and passion to take the business to the next level. You will lead and inspire the team, overseeing the sales and lettings side of the business, at the same time as getting the best out of every member of staff.
As a Branch Manager your role will be to focus on the day to day running of the branch, ensuring all business objectives are achieved. You will aim to maximise opportunities and optimise profitability alongside the continued delivery of excellent customer service. You should be aware of changes and challenges in the market place and react accordingly.
You must have a proven track record of managing a team and achieving targets. You must have a clear understanding of setting realistic KPI's for the team, and have the ability to help and inspire them with ongoing training. A very high standard of customer service skills is essential, as well as bringing fresh ideas to the business.
Benefits for the role of Branch Manager include:
- Excellent salary package
- Car allowance
- Holiday entitlement
- Managing a brand new office for a forward thinking company
- Local office parking
Required skills and experience for the role of Branch Manager include:
- Previous managerial experience in Estate Agency with excellent leadership qualities
- The desire to meet, achieve and exceed targets
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Proven time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work positively under pressure in a results orientated environment
- Local knowledge preferred but not essential
- The skill to set and monitor KPI's effectively
- Must hold a full UK driving licence and own your own car
If you have the drive, motivation and commitment to succeed in today's exciting market place, our client is waiting to hear from you !
What a wonderful opportunity, why wait ? Apply today !!