Senior Lettings Negotiator
Our client an award winning independent Estate Agent who pride themselves on offering brilliant customer service is looking for a Senior Lettings Negotiator to work in their brand new Greenford office.
They have a great team who all work well together creating a fantastic working environment. They have a very busy Lettings department so are looking for someone who works well under pressure in a fast paced environment. This is a growing team, and after probation period they will be looking to build a team around the successful candidate, so amazing career progression available.
They are offering excellent commission, structured in a way that is uncapped so high earning potential is achievable for the right candidate. You will earn a percentage for listing the property and another percentage for letting the property.
The ideal candidate should have a keen interest in the property industry , as well as extensive Lettings experience, including listing properties as well as achieving high targets in Lettings. This role is ideal for someone looking to work for a forward thinking company. You must be very well presented with a high level of customer service skills, as well as being a great team player. You must hold a full UK driving licence and own your own car.
Benefits of the Senior Lettings Negotiator role include:
- Welcoming working environment
- High earning potential with % earnings
- Business mileage
- 5 day working week including a Saturday
- Holiday entitlement
- Local office parking
Skills & Experience required for the Senior Lettings Negotiator role:
- Team player
- Well-presented and articulate
- Professional telephone manner
- Enjoys dealing with customers face to face as well as over the phone
- Exceptional customer-service skills
- Ambitious and target driven
- Natural selling ability
- Must hold full UK driving licence and own your own car
The role of a Lettings Negotiator:
- Ability to identify appropriate properties for clients and vice/versa
- Good working knowledge of inventory
- The desire to build and lead your own team
- Focus will be on speaking with potential tenants, building relationships, generating leads.
- The ability to provide advice and turn initial enquiries into actual business
- You will need to be able to work under pressure, whilst remaining organised, focused and accessible
- You also need to be very driven and determined making a large volume of calls to potential tenants
If this is the job you've been waiting for, don't delay apply today !!