Our client a leading independent Estate Agent with an excellent Property Management department, is looking for an organised, self-motivated, experienced Property Manager.
The ideal candidate will have a few year’s experience of looking after their own portfolio of properties and have an all-round understanding of the industry. You must be able to deal with difficult situations quickly and efficiently using your high level of customer service skills.
The Property Manager is a vital part of the Lettings team, essential to the continued success and the growth of their portfolio, ensuring tenancies are sustained and properties maintained. A real team player is key to fit in with the existing great team environment.
Benefits of this Property Manager role include:
- Competitive salary
- Mon- Fri working week
- Holiday entitlement
- Fantastic brand
Main responsibilities for this role of Property Manager:
- Assist the Head of Property Management
- Arrange maintenance quotes and repairs
- Book end of tenancy checkouts
- Deal with deposits and allocation at end of tenancy
- Arrange gas safety records ensuring 100% compliance
Essential skills of this Property Manager role include:
- Knowledge of current legislation
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management and excellent organisational skills
- Able to work to deadlines
This is a wonderful opportunity to work on your own initiative for a top Estate Agent, apply today !!
If you are interested in the role please call me on and drop me you CV to
07545 381 329