CORPORATE ACCOUNT MANAGER
Corporate Account Manager to continue to provide a first-class level of pro-active account management to our largest estate agency groups. This will involve pro-actively and professionally servicing a portfolio of major accounts in order to maximise revenues and deliver profit expectations, by persuading and motivating the key buyers, influencers and decision-makers. Minimising churn as well as selling additional products are essential parts of the role.
To do this you must thoroughly understand the fundamentals of the client`s business, pricing metrics and financial management and, be an industry expert. Working with the regions and offices of the larger major accounts, you will work closely with the other Corporate Account Managers and the Head of Corporate Accounts to ensure that our products are adopted by the branch network.
- To establish and develop senior level strategic relationships (at head office, region and branch level) in order to generate revenues, maximise profit and increase market share
- The construction and implementation of clear strategic plans to consolidate your major account relationships and gain valuable business. This will include identifying/creating new commercial opportunities and delivering high-quality, tailored propositions as well as negotiating group/local branch contracts
- To develop and maintain an understanding of your clients` business, their customers and their market context. This may include working with them on specific strategic issues, digital tactics, budgeting decisions, competitive assessments, technology and partnership marketing
- To source and prepare relevant research appropriately in order to accelerate progress and/or gain commitment face-to-face and/or over the telephone.
- To pro-actively and regularly provide clients and sales people with relevant industry and business information.
- To use the marketing mix and account knowledge to correctly position sales solutions and deliver high quality, effective and value-added services. This includes recognising and dealing effectively with competitor threats and making sure that all communications, reports and presentations are of the highest standard, meeting the commercial needs of your clients.
- To be the internal expert on the wider marketplace and how that marketplace pertains to our sales force and effectively communicate as such
- To input and maintain customer records (on CRM) with accurate, high quality information in order to enable effective forward-planning, maximise the success of all marketing initiatives and maintain an up-to-date knowledge of customer activity. All client conversations and transactions must be clearly documented.
- To identify market trends and maintain a high level of knowledge of the latest industry news and competitor activity
- To attend, prepare for and participate in one-to-one and team meetings that will review/guide performance (including appraisals), share/progress ideas and initiatives, communicate objectives and agree sales plans/focus
- To recognise the importance and benefits of effective team working, assisting colleagues and providing cover as and when required. Plus maintaining effective communication links with other teams/departments across the business
- To attend internal/external training sessions as and when appropriate to increase skill set. Be responsible for continually updating your product, market and competitor knowledge
- To act as an effective, professional ambassador for the company at all external events, conferences and presentations when required.
- To handle customer complaints or enquiries when appropriate and own the enquiry to completion
- To undertake special projects and tasks as and when required