INTERNAL ACCOUNT MANAGER - NEW BUSINESS - HOME BASED
Market leading UK propTech is looking for a New Business SUPERSTAR to join their team in the north.
The Internal Account Manager is primarily responsible for the overall management and growth of customers and prospects who have 1-3 estate agency branches within a regional territory. Taking responsibility for and owning the target associated with their territory to grow customers and revenue through proactive activity across the entire account base alongside the Territory account manager.
Working in alignment with the Territory Account Manager, Business Development Executive, Customer Success Consultant for the territory and the specialist product support team; they will ensure that every customer and prospect within their territory is effectively managed and able to make the most of their membership at all terms, minimising churn and identifying opportunities for growth.
The role is a varied one and needs the individual to become master of conversing with independent estate agency businesses, understanding and fulfilling their marketing and software needs to deliver regular and effective account management meetings to increase revenues through a multi-product portfolio.
Other duties include responding to incoming customer calls & queries, minimising cancellations and maintaining accurate and up to date records.
- Deliver revenue and branch growth across our portfolio of products (property marketing, CRM software, website products and marketing reach products), consistently meeting territory targets inline with company goals
- Proactive outbound calling as well as dealing with incoming calls and queries - and ensuring the highest conversion of inbound leads where applicable
- Work with the Territory Account Manager to implement the strategy for the territory, liaising with,Customer Success and Specialist product teams to ensure pod targets are met
- Develop an understanding of organisational and internal influence structures within all allocated agent customers and develop relationships from office manager level to director/owner level as appropriate
- Ensure the territory client engagement coverage model is in place to engage with all customer and prospect accounts on a scheduled basis for all allocated accounts
- Demonstrate quality customer engagement as well as maintain a high degree of business acumen and product awareness
- Ensure that you maintain client records in Salesforce with accurate, high quality information
- Continually develop your product knowledge to ensure you are comfortable discussing our entire product suite. Attend internal/external training sessions as and when appropriate to increase your skill set. Be responsible for continually updating your product, market and competitor knowledge and pro-actively and regularly provide clients and sales people with relevant industry and business information,
- Maintain effective communication links with all other teams & departments across the business and communicate effectively with internal & external customer
- To handle customer complaints or enquiries when appropriate and own the enquiry to completion
- To act as an effective, professional ambassador for the company at all external events, conferences and presentations when required
- Participate in special projects as and when required
- Experience in B2B sales, working in a consultative sales role
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills that allow you to manage your own time effectively and work to tight deadlines
- Ability to be flexible and comfortable in a fast-moving performance-led environment, adapting quickly to change
- Self-motivated and results-orientated – with the ability to work on own initiative; demonstrate consistently sound judgement and creative thinking
- Exposure working in digital transformation environments helping customers to understand the value of and how to unlock their digital potential
- Communicating effectively with both internal and external customers and engaging constructively in team meetings etc
- Desire to be part of and contribute to the success of a fast-growing organisation
- Minimum intermediate IT skills in Google Slides/Sheets or Powerpoint/Excel