Are you an experienced, successful Sales Manager looking for a new challenge to work for an exciting company that can offer an excellent working environment ?
Our client an award winning independent estate agent that deals with Sales, Lettings, New Homes and Commercial property, are looking for a dynamic Sales Manager to lead their successful sales team .
This is an extremely busy and high performing office, so you must be able to work well under pressure, be prepared to get involved in all aspects of the office e.g. Lettings etc if needed, as well as leading from the front and inspiring the team. Local knowledge would be a bonus as Valuing is essential to this key role, as is a high conversion rate with valuations, also commanding the confidence to deal with both ends of the market from first time buyers to top end executive homes.
An exceptional team player who will nurture , motivate and manage the team, at the same time as being career driven and hungry for success. You must be a car owner and hold a full UK driving licence.
Benefits of the Sales Manager position include:
- Excellent earning potential + Generous Car Allowance
- Quarterly + Annual Bonus
- Mon-Fri position working alternate Saturdays
- Holiday entitlement
- Great working environment for award winning independent Estate Agent
- Support, training and progression
- Parking at the office
Skills and Experience needed for the Sales Manager position include:
- Management level experience in Estate Agency
- Listing and valuing skills
- Impeccable customer service skills and professional telephone manner
- Expert sales and negotiation skills
- The desire to meet and exceed sales targets
- Hold a full UK driving licence and own your own car
Responsibilities of the Sales Managers position include:
- Leading from the front
- Managing and inspiring the sales team
- Assisting the team on achieving personal targets
- Conducting valuations
- Ability to coach and develop the team
This really is an exceptional opportunity..... not to be missed ....apply today !!