PROPERTY MANAGER - CHELMSFORD (Office Based) - £20,000-£24,000 OTE
Our client, Essex’s leading independent Estate Agent, are on the hunt for a Property Manager to join their hard-working team based at their head-office in Chelmsford. Our client has been established for over 30 years and have grown to a branch network of 17 offices across Essex – 15 of which are Market-Leaders in the town that they operate in! The business has had record-breaking success year-on-year and continue to sell Essex’s most superb properties by delivering exceptional customer-service to its customers.
We are currently looking for an experienced Property Manager to be based at our client’s head-office in Chelmsford. While Property Management experience is preferred, this role will also suit those who possess a strong Lettings background and are looking to get their weekends back! This role is primarily dealing with maintenance queries.
- Dealing with incoming queries from landlords and tenants
- Arranging maintenance on properties (sending out contractors etc)
- Collecting quotations
- Pro-actively making sure that related repairs are completed properly
- General administration duties; filing, archiving, responding to emails etc.
- A basic salary of up to £20-£22,000pa is on offer with a discretionary annual bonus up to £20,000-£24,000OTE
- 28 days paid holiday, including Bank Holidays
- A fantastic working environment where staff support each other to achieve goals
Requirements from the candidate:
- Ideally, the candidate will have at least 1 years’ experience in Property Management, although those who possess a strong Lettings background will also be considered
- Due to the location of the office, candidates MUST have a Full UK Driving Licence and their own car.
- Candidates MUST be fluent in I.T software such as a Microsoft Packages
- Candidate MUST have excellent customer-service skills, both written oral.
- Candidate MUST work well both as part of a team and on their own.
- Monday to Friday 8:30am-6pm
- Very occasional Saturdays 9am - 5pm with a day off in lieu.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading family-run Estate Agency business that truly values its staff and offers a fantastic working environment!
DON’T HESITATE AND APPLY TODAY FOR A CONFIDENTIAL CHAT!
Please call our friendly, highly experienced RAYNER PERSONNEL EAST team today for a confidential chat about the role and full candidate requirements:-
IAN HOSKINS Director 07538 315866
STEVE TALBOT – Associate Recruiter 07989 949892
MANDY ANDERSON – Associate Recruiter 07940 168941
EDMUND KHOURY – Associate Recruiter 07852 213221
VINCENT POCOCK - Associate Recruiter 07736 678855