- West London
- Salary: up to £26,000 (based on experience)
- Driving licence required
Our client is a leading Property Company currently looking to hire an Assistant Property Manager to join their friendly / experienced team. Their culture is one of support and always aim to deliver the highest level of customer support.
Full training will be given to anyone who has not done a similar role before.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Your primary responsibility is to support the Property Management team with the delivery of a high quality Property Management service.
- Undertake client care and liaison.
- Go the extra mile for your Landlords and Tenants to exceed expectations
- Respond to email enquiries in a speedy, accurate manner.
- Liaise closely with the other Property Managers and accounts department.
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude
- A logical and inquisitive mind
- Excellent customer care skills
- Organised and diligent approach to work
- Focused and motivated
- Able to communicate effectively, build rapport and develop professional relationships
- Well-presented and articulate
- Willing to learn and wanting to contribute
- Good email writing skills and IT literate