£25k - 30k per year
28-01-2020 10:43 AM
Our client is a well established, progressive Estate Agency in South West London who are now looking for an experienced Office Administrator to join their dynamic, hard working team.
- Valuation letters
- Take on; booking photos, floorplan EPC and lettings team
- Liaising with Vendors/LL’s
- Take on; booking photos, floorplan, EPC and sales team
- All sales property paperwork; land reg checks, instruction agreement, KYC, offer letters, sales memoranda, exchange letters
- Review emails; monitor and send out upon exchange
- Window cards; producing, printing and arranging
- Brochures; description, putting together the brochure
- Launch; launching property, putting on portals, matching out
- Lettings and Sales boards; putting up, changing, taking down
- Online property maintenance and management; Rightmove, Zoopla, On The Market and RB website
- Sales files; putting together, putting together for the negs, file stickers
- General sales and lettings support and assistance
- Office administration;
- General maintenance and management of stationary/office supplies/waste disposal/gin
- Putting together valuation packs for sales and lettings
- Management and maintenance of keys; tagging up, key cards, Jupix input
- Monitoring and updating the TV display as and when required
- Reporting IT/printer/phone issues to the relevant provider
- Assistance to head of administration
- £25,000 - £30,000 per annum.
- 21 days holiday, with an additional day accruing per year up to 25 days.
- Discretionary holiday given between Christmas and New year.
- Discretionary holiday given on employees Birthday.
- Enrolment onto the Company Pension Scheme.
- Enrolment onto the Company Healthcare Scheme (on completion of probationary period and if full-time).
- Discretionary quarterly and year end bonus.