- Lettings Renewals Negotiator (Estate Agency)
- SW London
- £23,000 to £25,000
An excellent career opportunity has become available with a highly-respected Estate Agency in SW London. The company has won numerous awards for service, innovation and performance.
The successful candidate will work closely with landlords and tenants to provide the best possible service, therefore, you will need to be a good communicator and be able to handle any objection thrown your way.
You will be responsible for:
- Negotiating tenancy renewals by liaising with both Landlords and Tenants three months prior to tenancy expiry date, offering professional advice to both parties
- Negotiating optimum tenancy terms, rental increases, long-term secured tenure etc.
- Drawing up and sending out renewal documentation
- Recording thoroughly all actions and conversations on the company internal database
- Conducting a daily follow up of all outstanding negotiations
- Issuing and chasing all renewal documentation in a timely manner
- Inputting renewal and termination on database
- Confirming end of tenancy details with Landlords and Tenants, ensuring various internal departments are aware
- Upholding department service standards
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Lettings experience ideally required (could be a Lettings Negotiator / Administrator / Property Manager currently)
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to work flexibly and a good team player
- Negotiating skills
- Target driven and motivated
- A positive 'can do’ approach
- Good administrative and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise
- Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook.
This position will come with a salary that will be in the region of £20,000 to £25,000 depending on your previous experience.
The hours of work will be Monday to Friday from 8:45am to 6pm or 7pm with one Saturday every month.