- Sales Support Administrator
- Salary: circa £30,000 (negotiable on experience)
- Monday to Friday
- No Driving licence required
The Company & Role
Our client are a bespoke Luxury Interiors company in the heart of London who are now looking to hire a key member of the team. They are looking for a Sales Support professional to provide the link between the Sales team and other internal teams, ensuring a smooth journey for their clients.
This is an opportunity for an ambitious individual who wants to develop a career in Sales Support within a well-established and friendly team.
You will work closely with the Sales team and MD, in a rewarding environment, processing and assisting with all pre- and post-sales related activities. You will liaise with customers, respond to general enquiries and complete administration activities to ensure we are providing the high-end service our customers expect.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, friendly, well organised and passionate about interior design. The perfect candidate will share a passion for bespoke Luxury Furniture and have an analytical mind.
Key Skills Required
- Confident IT user (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Intelligent and analytical with excellent attention to detail
- Good with numbers and know how to work with basic formulas on spreadsheets
- Using software to put together accurate and beautiful PDF client quotes/brochures
- You will be a natural organiser with the ability to prioritise a complex workload
- Confident communicator both written and verbal
- Naturally happy, Proactive and flexible manner
- Provide full support to the Sales Team
- Accurately manage project and design information in partnership with the Sales team
- Act as an additional contact for clients requests and queries relating to samples, drawings and projects
- You will occasionally be required to sit in on client meetings to help with presenting the quotes you've put together with the Sales team
- There may also be occasional travel to accompany the Sales Team to a client site and showroom visits.
Send us your CV and a covering letter (optional) outlining your suitability for this role. We will come back to you if we think you have the suitable skills for this role.
Looking forward to hearing from you.