- Central London
- Basic c£40,000 (negotiable)
- Driving Licence required
The Property Management position will undertake the day to day management of designated client’s properties/portfolios reporting to the Associate on an ongoing / daily basis.
To support the line manager in providing a first-rate management service meeting all legislative and statutory controls, best practice guidance issued by the RICS, IRPM and ARMA as well as those of the firm.
Clients and Business Development
- Manages client relationships at all levels on a day to day basis
- Process new business opportunities
- Responsible for managing instructions or subsections of major instructions with minimal supervision.
- Works independently on most assignments.
- Has broad knowledge of principles and practices of related disciplines.
- Enhances clients reputation through successful delivery.
- Builds network within service lines.
- Ensures the team, including managers, are fully appraised of progress
- Shares knowledge with/ provides information to colleagues and team
- Attend external networking events
- Commercially aware
Systems and Process
- Evaluates, adapts and improves standards, techniques and procedures.
- Familiarity with property management systems
- IRPM (Institute of Residential Property Managers) or working towards qualification
- Relevant Health & Safety training
- Demonstrable record of delivery to Clients in the UK Real Estate market, with a background and in block management.
- Good working knowledge of all aspects of residential property management including health and safety and all legislation, guidance notes and recommendations made in respect of residential property management either by Statute, by the RICS or by ARMA.
- Prior experience of preparing service charge budgets as well as experience of managing maintenance/repair works and dealing with insurance claims.
- Experience of dealing with residents associations and representing managing agents at AGMs.
- Experience of managing on-site staff.